Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cherelle – ‘Everything I Missed At Home’ Live

Cherelle plays Ann Darrow in her video for “I Didn’t Mean To Turn You On.” As far as I can recall, this is the only film image of Ann Darrow , captive of King Kong as a Black woman. Interesting  factoid. Unfortunately BMG is blocking embedding  the video (bad marketing move). I love you 28 followers and a few subscribers but I’m not taking the time to copy and re-embed tonight.

So, I found this treat of Cherelle performing ""Everything I Missed At Home” live.  Give her a moment or two to warm up into the song. The pitch gets clearer. Wait for it. This 2007 performance comes from a DVD called Ladies Night Out Live. It includes Jean Carne (I should buy it just for that) and Shirley Jones.  Check it out.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails