I will start a new deal-saving feature on Sundays. Many of you know that I began radical couponing last June. I've shared my couponing process, but most of you say it involves too many steps. Week by week, I hope you will become interested in slashing your grocery and toiletry bills in half using deals and coupons. Below are some of my parameters:
- Instant Deal will feature deals based on coupons in Sunday’s newspaper.
Instant gratification. Buy Sunday’s newspaper. Take out the insert. Cut the coupon. Off to the store.
- Instant Deal will be a $5 item(s) or less.
We’re in a recession. No less eased by $800 billion given to corporate America. You deserve the savings.
- Instant deals will usually be in CVS, Walgreens,or Target Stores (national).
Though Target is a fave, CVS and Walgreens have instant rebates (money in the hand!) that I’ll slowly introduce.
- Instant Deals will be posted Saturday night (before 11:59 PST).
[Except this time] I’m working on being in alignment with God.
- Instant Deals will be Twitter alerts. Follow me on the right -->